Living Color: Painting, Writing, and the Bones of Seeing
Explore your creativity with Natalie Goldberg’s newly revised and expanded book Living Color: Painting, Writing, and the Bones of Seeing.
First published in 1996, Living Color: A Writer Paints Her World focused on living a more creative life. Seventeen years later, the expanded and revised edition of Living Color: Painting, Writing, and the Bones of Seeing includes:
- All 12 original essays on art and life
- A new introduction on how Natalie’s work in both art and writing has evolved
- A new essay documenting her work with abstract art
- 75 new paintings to swoon over
- 22 never-before-shared hands-on exercises to help readers become artistically involved with their own environments
Goldberg’s exceptional writing and her approach to making art will speak volumes to a new generation of aspiring artists and to those who dream of leading a more creative life.